[SOLD] 68' Dart column or floor shift set up!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

el creepo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I have a 68' Dart daily with a three speed column shift, and while I was doing some running around on the fourth the colar that the shifter pivots on broke away from the column! So what I'm looking for is a new colar, whole column, or all the linkage and shifter to convert to a floor shift car. Someone please help I need it asap as this car is ,y daily driver!

If you're switching over it makes a difference if it's a power or manual steering car. I have both for a floor shift car and I believe I have a column shift one if you didn't want to convert out of a 68 Barracuda (I could sell just the collar if you want). The floor ones are from 68-69 Cuda.

Right now I'm just trying to get it going again. If you have just the collar then that's perfect! Please pm me with details and cost with shipping to 64133. I would like a pic as well. Thanks!

Heading to Carlisle tomorrow. Have to load up tonight. Won't get back to it till late this weekend. if that works.

I have a floor shift setup now, just looking for a floor shift column! Please help!

I have a floor shift setup now, just looking for a floor shift column! Please help!

Hey William,

I just picked up several A-bodies and what do you know? All with floor shift columns! '71 Dart Swinger, '69 Barracuda FB, '67 Barracuda FB, '69 Barracuda Notchback. Let me know if you are still needing one.

Thanks,
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back