-
Status
Not open for further replies.

D.Dog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a fender & trunk 68 GTS emblems for drilling my holes as repro ones are not
available at present time. They don't have to be very good. Just for drilling holes. Thanks!
Your response would be welcome. D.Dog!

y

I can get you a template (although my hood emblems were not in perfect alignment). My emblems are off the car right now.

I can get you a template (although my hood emblems were not in perfect alignment). My emblems are off the car right now.
Jim! Thanks for the help. Would your template be sent by mail or email? Let me know! D.dog

I would mail it. I have had far too many times something is to 1:1 scale on the computer and it does not print the same size. I should have a chance this weekend. I need to pull the car forward to get my Barracuda rear end out from behind it anyway (and look for the blades for a ceiling fan...).

I would mail it. I have had far too many times something is to 1:1 scale on the computer and it does not print the same size. I should have a chance this weekend. I need to pull the car forward to get my Barracuda rear end out from behind it anyway (and look for the blades for a ceiling fan...).
Thanks! I will watch for info Monday! Let me know what you find and I will send you my address & phone. D. dog

Front pattern done. I went to my buddy's place this morning and made the pattern from his original hood. Mine was replaced in 1970 and the emblems weren't quite right. I haven't had a chance to pull mine forward to get the rear, but that should happen this week.

Front pattern done. I went to my buddy's place this morning and made the pattern from his original hood. Mine was replaced in 1970 and the emblems weren't quite right. I haven't had a chance to pull mine forward to get the rear, but that should happen this week.

Might be able to get the car pulled forward this evening or tomorrow morning to make a pattern for the rear.

Got the patterns made. It's a good thing that I made the hood pattern from my buddy's car. My letters were too low and too far to the right, let alone not straight. I can get these in the mail tomorrow if you PM me your address.

Got the patterns made. It's a good thing that I made the hood pattern from my buddy's car. My letters were too low and too far to the right, let alone not straight. I can get these in the mail tomorrow if you PM me your address.
Jim! my address is: Dennis Vallance, 7595 South Whiteville Rd.
Shepherd,Mi. 48883 Thanks for your help. Do you need any $ ?

No, don't worry about it. Glad to help. Now I know how bad my hood is...We've got to go to the post office tomorrow anyway, so we'll get it off then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back