Not open for further replies.

squidbob

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hi im looking for a 68 dart gt non column shifter steering column and a rally speedometer cluster for a family that the owner has passed away and we are rebuilding for the widow and son , i'm not looking for free parts just a fair price. thanks

I have a column only, no wheel. It's a non-column shifter. How can I tell if it's correct for a 68 GT?

how much are yo
I have a column only, no wheel. It's a non-column shifter. How can I tell if it's correct for a 68 GT?
hello how much u asking and are you willing to shipp to san diego thanks ,if possible can i get pics

You may already be aware, but the Rallye instrument cluster requires a matching Rallye dash structure (the whole dashboard). Changing the structure requires removing the windshield.

hi im looking for a 68 dart gt non column shifter steering column and a rally speedometer cluster for a family that the owner has passed away and we are rebuilding for the widow and son , i'm not looking for free parts just a fair price. thanks
Manual or power steering? They are different lengths and the manual column is MUCH more expensive! Speedometer clusters are all the same 68 and 69, 67 has some differences and were standard not rally, they didn't have rally clusters until 1970.

You may already be aware, but the Rallye instrument cluster requires a matching Rallye dash structure (the whole dashboard). Changing the structure requires removing the windshield.
yes we have a rally dash just missing the speedo ,the late owner was in the process of restoring the car he was a long time mechanic for a local dealership when he suddenly developed cancer and passed he had most of the parts but its like an easter egg hunt trying to find them

yes we have a rally dash just missing the speedo ,the late owner was in the process of restoring the car he was a long time mechanic for a local dealership when he suddenly developed cancer and passed he had most of the parts but its like an easter egg hunt trying to find them
Plenty of parts in the midwest, I have been parting them out for 40 years, maybe not so much in Cali? Should have gone to the Spring Fling in Van Nuys last weekend. So the PO installed a ralley dash, did he install the Dart VIN?

Plenty of parts in the midwest, I have been parting them out for 40 years, maybe not so much in Cali? Should have gone to the Spring Fling in Van Nuys last weekend. So the PO installed a ralley dash, did he install the Dart VIN?
i was at van nuys selling didn't know about the parts needed till after, the car is a real 340 dart gt convertible the owner was trying to restore before he passed away .

How about a photo of your dash so we know which one you have. As mentioned by HemiSSdart, they didn't have a rally dash that year except in a Barracuda.

How about a photo of your dash so we know which one you have. As mentioned by HemiSSdart, they didn't have a rally dash that year except in a Barracuda.
id have to get it the car is about 45 minutes from me sorry thanks for the reply

A ralley dash was not available in a dart until 1970. But you can certainly install one
if you can get all the correct conversion pieces.

i was at van nuys selling didn't know about the parts needed till after, the car is a real 340 dart gt convertible the owner was trying to restore before he passed away .
Well if it is real then it is a Dart GTS convertible as Dart GT's highest engine option was a 318. Does the VIN start with LS27P8B or LP27F8B?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back