-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68ddart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
i am in need of the chrome outer trim for my windshield in good condition . and i need the bottom outer trim for the rear glass...located in tullahoma tn. 37388 ...pm me if you have all or part of the trim,.68 dart ,thanks

i am in need of the chrome outer trim for my windshield in good condition . and i need the bottom outer trim for the rear glass...located in tullahoma tn. 37388 ...pm me if you have all or part of the trim,.68 dart ,thanks

I'm in Murfreesboro. Swing by and I'll get you hooked up.
Tony

I am still looking for some window trim for my 68 dart... if you have any and its for sale please send me a PM ,private message ... with a description and PRICE OF YOUR TRIM shipped to ME in tullahoma tn. 37388.i use paypal... i have the two top pieces for the windshield but missing all the rest and only need the bottom strip for the back window..its not a post car ,,someone told me the post cars were different this car will be a daily driver so i dont need new or show quality trim just good or real good...i will buy a full set if i need to for the windshield but only need the bottom strip for the back ...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back