68' Dart

-
goo...with that much money to bring it back to "stock"...it would be cheaper to transplant an LS and I like your idea. If he wants to drive the snot out of it, then use a powertrain suitable for that purpose.

Weather here is nice, but lots of rain...otherwise, can't complain. I won't lie though, despite cold (of which I'm no fan), I do miss Texas...for more than one reason.

Can anyone vouch for the HemiDenny front suspension setup? I see his name on the site all the time, but I've yet to see the kit(if there's one) and the price. Like I said earlier I've got a customer that's interested in my 69' Cuda notch back and really wants a strip/autocross oldie.

Burdar
Dash fitment: The glove box seems to be the wrong thickness.

Attachments

• P1090181.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 139
  • P1090182.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 142
  • P1090183.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 142
Thanks for the pictures. That's weird that the other two fit ok. Was your horn ring pitted or was it in good shape? The wheels are repopped...I don't know why the horn rings aren't.

The horn ring was surprisingly in great shape. I guess living in west Texas all it's life was a good thing. Just a little elbow grease and installed it.
At the end of 1968 my dad was going to trash his old license plates when he received his new ones. Glad I saved them. The lady at the local DPS office was nice enough to research and found that they were issued to my dads 1968 Plymouth Fury III. All I did was strip, primer, paint, letter and clear them. Looks good as new.

Attachments

• P1090148.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 100
  • P1090140.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 115
-
Back