-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeintherockies

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Nice car,kinda looks like my 68 Barracuda.Maybe post an ad asking for a member in Conneticut to go look at the car for you?Good luck!

for the red cuda it says motor was rebuilt. you would think they would atleast put a new air filter element in it. Offer 15,000.00 for the green one.

It being for sale before its even completed is odd too.

I was thinking the same about the air breather...take a look at the latch on the trunk lid pic..the latch looks like its covered in overspray....passenger side headlight bezel looks beat as well. JMO but could be a painted pig

I was thinking the same about the air breather...take a look at the latch on the trunk lid pic..the latch looks like its covered in overspray....passenger side headlight bezel looks beat as well. JMO but could be a painted pig

Yeah, that is the hard part about buying a car that is so far away. Buying something you can't actually visually inspect is a real gamble. I would be willing to take a gamble on a real formula s that ... say has won a car show or two. But the red car is originally a /6 car. So, it is really nothing other than a red fb barracuda with a stick. Is that worth $15k + shipping and the trauma of worrying I got ripped off? No.

The other thing that I don't like about the pictures is only the passenger-side are in the sun light. All of the driver-side photos are on the shaded side.

It might not mean anything; or it could. The unknown scares me.

The other thing that I don't like about the pictures is only the passenger-side are in the sun light. All of the driver-side photos are on the shaded side.

It might not mean anything; or it could. The unknown scares me.

Go with your gut and stay away from it. In todays economy 15k will get you something rare and nice. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back