Not open for further replies.

BrianT

Here we go again...
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
Looks like a good deal for someone...just show up with your truck and hook on!! Too many projects for me as it is.

GTS CL ad link

3ne3o83p35V15Q45S6b8cc086b604e7f1199f.jpg

You got to be shittin me,why is this 68 gts a better deal than the one I had for sale?Mine has a rebuilt 340 and 727 and my car is more solid than that pile of junk and that ones a better a deal?You all should get glasses or at least ask for better pics.

I don't anything about the car you had for sale. But this is a good price on a GTS, and it will sell. If you had a car that you were having trouble selling, you must have been asking more than it was worth...

I guess so
Heres a couple of pics of mine that I was asking $5000 for,give me your input?
Thanks Doug

Attachments

• 000_3104.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 589
  • 000_3101.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 584
  • 000_3103.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 620
  • 000_3106.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 610
Doug, your's appears to be a pretty good deal also. The market just must be real soft for project vehicles right now.

Doug, your's appears to be a pretty good deal also. The market just must be real soft for project vehicles right now.

THE MARKETS TOO SOFT FOR ANY VEHICLE.
PRICES ARE STILL WAY UP.

So are both of these cars still available?
and one with a trailer..!!! sweat deal

The ad says the trailer and the 340 is an option, that means more $$$$$$.

Mine is still available,it doesn't come with a trailer but it has a rebuilt 1970 340 in it and it runs awsome.And if I wasn't out of work right now it wouldn't be for sale as I would love to finish this car for myself.Oh and by the way this car would be a way better investment than your 401-K is right now:bootysha:

Mine is still available,it doesn't come with a trailer but it has a rebuilt 1970 340 in it and it runs awsome.And if I wasn't out of work right now it wouldn't be for sale as I would love to finish this car for myself.Oh and by the way this car would be a way better investment than your 401-K is right now:bootysha:

I'd say yours is a good deal,and have to agree about the 401-K too. I'm like most people. Don't have the funds for it though. In case someone may,where are you located?

I hear you about the funds as I said if things were a bit different I probably wouldn't sell it and this will probably be the one car that I regret selling.I am in Canaan,CT.06018
Thanks Doug
One more thing is this car was bought from the second owner,was female owned and she really loved this car from 1973 until I purchased it in 2010 and it was from NH(they don't use crap on the roads like CT in the winter).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back