-
Status
Not open for further replies.

'68cuda416

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Still looking for a professionally restored one and or a very nice core that I can send out and have restored, please PM me with pictures, details and pricing, Thank You

The one on ebay is mine. Probably is more rough than what you are looking for, but if you're interested in it you can send me a PM here and I can lower the price a bit.

There is one on FB Marketplace today but it won't let me link it. Is in Canada...Listed in Okanagan-Similkameen, BC

1968-69 Dodge Dart gts headlight bezels tailights bezels glass lenses trim pieces exhaust tips trim pieces dodge parts also have 1968 gtx drivers door glass and vent window glass an frame also fits 68 roadrunner 2dr hdtp mint 68 parts catalogue call Murray 778-828-1843

GTS parts in Canada.jpg

There is one on FB Marketplace today but it won't let me link it. Is in Canada...Listed in Okanagan-Similkameen, BC

1968-69 Dodge Dart gts headlight bezels tailights bezels glass lenses trim pieces exhaust tips trim pieces dodge parts also have 1968 gtx drivers door glass and vent window glass an frame also fits 68 roadrunner 2dr hdtp mint 68 parts catalogue call Murray 778-828-1843

View attachment 1715796143
Thank You.....I just called and left a voicemail

What are you looking to get out of it, it looks like a nice starting piece that I can send off to get finish restored and painted correctly for my GTS. I'm not sure if you recognize the car in my avatar but I bought that barracuda from you 6-7 years ago......not sure of the time exactly as time flys by, turned it into a great street/strip car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back