68 Hemi Barracuda

-

GTSDustin

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Hopefully I can meet some cool friends on here!:thumbup:
Im in the process of building a Hemi 68 cuda fb. Im looking for the flexible brake hoses that go on the master cylinder, any body have an idea where they could be found?? I heard the front brake hoses are the same and can be used, but dont see how as the front brakes hoses have a banjo bolt style end.Thanks!

Welcome to the Club!! Post up some of those car pictures you have hanging around!

Thank ya!I also have a 68 dart GTS 383 4spd car, Ill have to get pics of it too! Nice looking fish you got there!

what part of WV....just moved from Huntington a few months ago......we could be kinfolk.....oh yeah...Welcome cuz'

well...maybe your kin to my wifes family...Harpers Ferry(very historically significant)....see says ...Hey!(you know...like Goober)

Welcome to this great site..... Many tech's and great folks to keep you on the right track.
This site sure has helped me in many ways and made some good friends on the way

Welcome!

Don't know part numbers but the flex hoses at the master are some type of regular brake hose. Look at flexible brake hoses for Mopars from around 67 or 68 & you'd probably find them. Might find some info on Big Block Dart site. Hemi Denny, don't you know the answer?

no....sorry,but my mild street Hemi's are lo-maint w/stock spec hydraulic cams and have "factory" brake lines from the good guys at fine lines....been drag/street racin' in my day(loved it)...but these days , mine are street cars...you know...all looks and no growl!

well...maybe your kin to my wifes family...Harpers Ferry(very historically significant)....see says ...Hey!(you know...like Goober)
I live like 8 miles from Harpers Ferry! I actually live in Shepherdstown now, but Im from Martinsburg...but hey thats awesome so where you live now?

Welcome to this great site..... Many tech's and great folks to keep you on the right track.
This site sure has helped me in many ways and made some good friends on the way
Thanks! I only wish I couldve found this site earlier! lol

Welcome!

Don't know part numbers but the flex hoses at the master are some type of regular brake hose. Look at flexible brake hoses for Mopars from around 67 or 68 & you'd probably find them. Might find some info on Big Block Dart site. Hemi Denny, don't you know the answer?
Ok, Ill check them out...Thanks for the info!:lol:

the original cars didn't use a banjo bolt..

they had short length's of standard hard line out of the master cylinder - then into the flex hoses.

If you want to use banjo bolts and stainless lines instead Strange has them.

the original cars didn't use a banjo bolt..

they had short length's of standard hard line out of the master cylinder - then into the flex hoses.

If you want to use banjo bolts and stainless lines instead Strange has them.
Im after the original look, so rubber flex hoses is want Id like to use..
But who has these hoses?

-
Back