-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGC403

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am helping my Grandfather clean out the attic of the garage. He has a bunch of interior pieces and exterior trim pieces from a 1968 Newport, that he stripped before he junked it years ago. I just don't know where to start cleaning it out. If anyone needs any parts let me know and this Saturday I will start going through the stuff to see what is up there amd keep an eye out for specific pieces.

Haven't had a chance to really go through the stuff. Car was a 4 door. I know that there is a lot of the exterior trim. Tail lights, gauge cluster, dash trim pieces, and 3 hub caps.

Do you have the rear ashtrays? I have a 68 Barracuda convertible and the ashtrays I need are 1 3/4 in wide by 1 1/2 in deep (with the hinge on the long side), and some of the full size Mopars have the same ashtrays.

I will have to look for those. Didn't notice them before but there is a lot up there.

Do you have the rear ashtrays? I have a 68 Barracuda convertible and the ashtrays I need are 1 3/4 in wide by 1 1/2 in deep (with the hinge on the long side), and some of the full size Mopars have the same ashtrays.

Didn't get a chance to look for the parts this past weekend, had other problems I had to take care of first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back