68 Valiant body panels.

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Does anyone make 1967-1969 Valiant rear quarter patch panels?
Is behind the rear wheel the same as a 67-69 Dodge?
What about patches for the wheel arch?

Thanks,Jim

The only place I found that said they had them is JC Whitney. I have never had good luck with JC Whitney so I never bought any. As far as I can tell the Valiant is more squared off behind the rear wheel than the Dart. My wheel lips are good so I think I will just make some patches for the bad spots that I do have. If you find some, please let us know!

yes i need them too so if you find them please post--Thanks

There was a member on here that used Duster patch panels and they fit pretty good with some slight modifications.
I think it's in the member's restoration thread somewhere, maybe 6 or so months ago.

I have been looking for them as well, never found any. waggin had offered me quarters for a 68 valiant a while back, never went thru with it, just going to scrap the thing sooner or later....

There was a member on here that used Duster patch panels and they fit pretty good with some slight modifications.
I think it's in the member's restoration thread somewhere, maybe 6 or so months ago.[/QUOTE
Ive also checked into this and pm'ed the member using the duster parts. If you can find the post, he did a pretty good job of making the parts work. I also was told to stay away from the jc whitney stuff. Soon i will be finding the duster parts for my 68, and making them fit.

-
Back