68 valiant factory rallye dash...pics added

-
Arent all 67-9 cuda frames/bezels considered to be rally??
What is the abv assembly out of??

Yes all 67-69 considered Rallye

The one assembly I pictured was going into a Hemi Dart clone. But same idea for all mopars. It goes in as a complete assembly.

thats awsome! always interested in seeing other 68 valiants with this dash this would make #2 that we can prove exist mine and the one in the pics above! i was talking to another older mopar guy and he said that he had heard that only about 100 of these cars cam off the line like this. if i had to guess i would have thought their would have been more than that.

thats awsome! always interested in seeing other 68 valiants with this dash this would make #2 that we can prove exist mine and the one in the pics above! i was talking to another older mopar guy and he said that he had heard that only about 100 of these cars cam off the line like this. if i had to guess i would have thought their would have been more than that.

I wish I'd have left a note on the car. If I recall its from central Ohio.
You can tell the car was really cared for and liked a lot. When I saw the dash I was puzzled but not surprised and in a 4 door at that! Cool car and dash!
I agree you have a special car! Much nicer dash to look at than the regular Valiant one.

-
Back