Status
Not open for further replies.

69RRGTX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

I am from the b-body forum, thought I would try this trans here since it has the shorter 12.5" long extension housing.

This is a pro shifted 18 spline hemi box. I have never run it it was in my dad's garage for ever, and now has been in mine too long. I just have no use for it. Internally it looks to be in good shape, if a pro shifted trans is what you are after, this would probably go together pretty easily for you. If you want to put it back to stock, you would be out quite a bit of $ but it could be done. one of the 3 lugs on the tailshaft that the shifter mount bolts to is gone.

This is a 307 bearing, Iron main case, Aluminum extension housing

2.65:1 gear set

Main shaft:
21t, 26t, 30t, 33t

Counter shaft:
27t, 24t, 20t, 16t

Side plate looks nice, shift forks are fine, no excessive play in the unit.

700.00 plus any freight to you

Trans is located in North East, MD 21901

Send me a message if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mark

Attachments

• DSC05285.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC05286.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 369
  • DSC05287.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 404
  • DSC05290.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 397
By the way, just for clarification, the gears start with 1st at the back of the trans and work forward (with reverse being the straight-cut gear on the 1-2 slider)... Nice trans, GLWS.

By the way, just for clarification, the gears start with 1st at the back of the trans and work forward (with reverse being the straight-cut gear on the 1-2 slider)... Nice trans, GLWS.

Thanks, good thing I don't work on these for a living! :eek:ops:

Hi all,

Anyone interested, I weighed the trans in at 103 pounds.

I can make it a small wooden crate and ship it UPS to you

Figure 115 pounds crated and shipping from UPS 19713 to you, make sure you check the additional handling option on their site, due to +70 pounds / wooden crate.

Any questions, please send me a message.

Thanks,
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back