[WANTED] 69-70 A833 B body shifter levers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
54024730-1516-4B4E-A263-89477D53E5BB.jpeg
I acquired these parts in a group
No idea what they fit
Maybe somebody can help

How different are the truck/van OD rods? I've got a few sets of those that I might be able to find.

The levers will have numbers stamped on them, I would have to ask Brewer. I need correct stuff. I've Mickey Moused this stuff before.

The correct numbers are 890, 891, 967. You can also use 64-67 levers DIR or D, LOW or L, REV or R, which are the same as A Body Levers.

The correct numbers are 890, 891, 967. You can also use 64-67 levers DIR or D, LOW or L, REV or R, which are the same as A Body Levers.
Thanks I knew there were numbers but I had no idea what. So the levers off A body trans are same too? I know I can get them thru Brewer but just thought a member might have some. The Savoy is a project that is for ale, and since it hasn't sold, I just keep on keepin on!!
I will be too old to shift the gears by the time I get it done!!!! :poke:

Never too old to shift gears. The levers were all the same from 64-67 A and B, then the changed to numbers. They all look the same to me.

I do know the levers on the Hurst shifter boxes are different by application.
Guess I will call Brewers for a set.
At 74 it has got really hard to get up and down. Go up steps. But my wife was driving farm trucks at 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back