-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparlouie

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Helping sell for a friend. 69 340 4spd A-56 Project. Has over $ 42,000 into it. Body is mint/straight. New correct silver paint, Has 95 % of parts including the rare hood scoops, BUT, engine is gone! Trans rebuilt as is the rear. He is getting rid of his projects and keeping a few selected cars. Only reason this is going. If you know the amount of work it takes to get to this stage you can appreciate what has been done. He has many new, rechromed items, carpet and things like that but would have to talk with him IF SEROUSLY interested! Price is $15,000. Like I said, he has 42 in it. I will help arrange viewing and talking to him also. Car is in R.I

102_6339.JPG

102_6343.JPG

102_6342.JPG

102_6344.JPG

102_6352.JPG

102_6345.JPG

102_6336.JPG

102_6335.JPG

102_6334.JPG

102_6333.JPG

He asked me start at this price, as he has on that one. He doesn,t want to deal with "tire kickers" so if that price tells you anything., go from there. Of course, if you are serious, just trying to HELP a friend, step up, nice car for the $.

He asked me start at this price, as he has on that one. He doesn,t want to deal with "tire kickers" so if that price tells you anything., go from there. Of course, if you are serious, just trying to HELP a friend, step up, nice car for the $.
The car is located in Woonsocket Rhode Island.

So both of you are trying to sell this car for a friend, did you two know each other before this "friend" asked for help. This is getting a bit weird and sketchy. One listing should be removed.

So both of you are trying to sell this car for a friend, did you two know each other before this "friend" asked for help. This is getting a bit weird and sketchy. One listing should be removed.
Good catch. I thought it was funny he said he had 42 into it and would sell for 12900

Good catch. I thought it was funny he said he had 42 into it and would sell for 12900
Well, that statement of having 42 into the car and being willing to sell for 12900 is the truth. I Assure you this car is real. Al is trying to advertise it every way he can. The car is real and the seller is very real. Sorry about the confusing listings. Lou. can you possibly delete this listing?

Looking at pics, I'm not surprised at 42 being into it. That car is a steal at that price. If I could sell my 69 S I would be all over it.
I understand deleting one sale thread, but also understand more than 1 friend helping to sell the car. The other ad also stresses the seller wants potential buyer to check it.out in person! Sounds legit to me.
Good luck!
Well, that statement of having 42 into the car and being willing to sell for 12900 is the truth. I Assure you this car is real. Al is trying to advertise it every way he can. The car is real and the seller is very real. Sorry about the confusing listings. Lou. can you possibly delete this listing?

Looking at pics, I'm not surprised at 42 being into it. That car is a steal at that price. If I could sell my 69 S I would be all over it.
I understand deleting one sale thread, but also understand more than 1 friend helping to sell the car. The other ad also stresses the seller wants potential buyer to check it.out in person! Sounds legit to me.
Good luck!
Damn wonder what my A56 car with all numbers matching is worth. I’ve restored more than my share of cars and I never had close to that in any of them when done. That car still needs 20K worth of stuff done to it.
But I agree if he was closer I’d buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back