-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cudablue

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 69 barracuda notchback that i am trying to sell or trade for a c5 corvette. the car is a great driver and is very reliable. it is b5 metalic blue with a pearle white stripe up the side.has a 3 inch lift off fiberglass hood but comes with stock hood. its originally a v-6 car but now has a v-8 k member and a sb 340 bored 30 over with a mild cam, j heads, edelbrock air gap intake, long tube headers, and an edelbrock 600 cfm carb. transmission is a 727 auto with a shift kit and a hurst pro matic shifter. rear is an 8 3/4 a body rear with a 3:55 geared sure grip center section. front end was completely re-done with bushing tie rods ect... also has disc brake conversion up front and centerline convo pro wheels.
price is 12,000 obo

located in southern nj

ive had the car for 8 years now and i just dont have the time for it... i feel bad neglecting it and i want to sell it to someone that can have the time for it

some interior pics... pictures do not do it justice... has dirty floor mats regular mats are blue ones with barracuda written in cursive white lettering

oh and im sure most of you know but the headliner is not sagging its the seat belts

thanks for the comments lets sell this thing now!! haha

i was told its a 68 block when i purchased the car as for tranny i do not know

Nice. Closeup pics of the highly covetted front grille surrounds and tail trim with draw more interest. You'll get many more questions like rust issues ?, original sheet metal ?, than what headers are those ?
All those aftermarket brand names like Edelbrock aren't what every buyer is looking for. The picture of the engine pretty much tells that tale.
Sellers should promote the car itself as a whole rather than list everything they have bought and bolted on. That suggests they are trying to justify the asking price.
"here is a crowd of expensive performance parts with a car bolted on" LOL
I'm not saying the price is out of line, just saying from a buyers point of view it's a used car with all used parts regardless of who made them or what you paid for them.
Good luck with the sale :)

Closeup pics of the highly covetted front grille surrounds and tail trim with draw more interest. You'll get many more questions like rust issues ?, original sheet metal ?, than what headers are those ?
All those aftermarket brand names like Edelbrock aren't what every buyer is looking for. The picture of the engine pretty much tells that tale.
:thumleft:
As a currently shopping buyer myself (although not quite in this price range), I have to agree....although listing the perf parts is cool too , imho, I want to know if there are any rust issues, how much body work has been done and by whom and HOW, how old is paint, any floor/frame issues or repairs, etc. Also, an honest assesment/description of paint/bodywork and things the car actually needs. I also ask for VIN (or at least first two thirds of VIN) and fender tag info. Other questions too, but those are the things I am most interested in up front.

Just throwing that out there.

Honestly, judging by the pics its a sweet car...but I have now looked at a real handful of cars that looked great in pics and didnt live up to that in person.....not saying yours would be that way.....but just explaining why I (now) ask so many questions when considering a car...seems like many owners get so close to their cars that they lose objectivity. LOL (I do the same thing with my steel...)

ill have much more detailed pics tonight again the car is obo i agree with you guys and appreciate the interest the tail panel is off the car and needs work and the grills have small stress cracks but the car is a very reliable great running and good looking car... also they are the tti headers that are supposed to never rust.. but mine did

Ebay says the link has been removed...

I guess you sold it, eh?

Ebay links rarely work from here. Go to ebay and use this item number:

$10K is a great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back