69 Barracuda - Ebay

-
Not an option! Wheres the hemi? in the trunk with the propane tank??

Reading the write up he specifically stated not 1,000 not 10,000 but 100,000. But what the hell, his grandma owned it!

OK, I have tendency to skip over stuff I`m not really interested in ! lol

This is what happens when a Millennial decides to sell a broken down 318 Rat infested Notchback:

PLEASE: no insults, I understand the laughs from people that would like to have the car but do not have the money or it burns them to see that someone does own one, but don't be offensive. If you as an ebay user do not like it, please keep scrolling. This is not a scam but a serious product. If you do not have the money, please refrain from offensive language, this is intended to be bought by someone that truly knows about the vehicle, or had one during their childhood or after, for someone that for sure $100,000 is just a number to them, because that is what this is, just a vehicle with a price tag. This is not a sentimental car for our family but for sure not was monkeyed around by any mechanics.

Here's what we got for you: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :lol: :icon_fU::mob: :icon_fU: :wtf: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

Not sentimental; well duh it's been parked since 1972.
Any young punk who bought a new Notchie in 69, is now at least 67 years old,probably more. I'm 66 and the novelty of driving one of these is long gone.
For $100,000US, I could build at least two FormulaS street Barracudas from parts cars I got surviving in the back 40. And they wouldn't have 5.7 hemi-318s in 'em either.
The point is; well, davila.gt will figure it out soon enough.

This is what happens when a Millennial decides to sell a broken down 318 Rat infested Notchback:

PLEASE: no insults, I understand the laughs from people that would like to have the car but do not have the money or it burns them to see that someone does own one, but don't be offensive. If you as an ebay user do not like it, please keep scrolling. This is not a scam but a serious product. If you do not have the money, please refrain from offensive language, this is intended to be bought by someone that truly knows about the vehicle, or had one during their childhood or after, for someone that for sure $100,000 is just a number to them, because that is what this is, just a vehicle with a price tag. This is not a sentimental car for our family but for sure not was monkeyed around by any mechanics.

Here's what we got for you: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :icon_fU: :lol: :icon_fU::mob: :icon_fU: :wtf: :icon_fU: :icon_fU:

Easy dude . I will be willing to bet , HE DOESN`T GET IT !

Not sentimental; well duh it's been parked since 1972.
Any young punk who bought a new Notchie in 69, is now at least 67 years old,probably more. I'm 66 and the novelty of driving one of these is long gone.
For $100,000US, I could build at least two FormulaS street Barracudas from parts cars I got surviving in the back 40. And they wouldn't have 5.7 hemi-318s in 'em either.
The point is; well, davila.gt will figure it out soon enough.

Or , buy a hellcat widebody !

-
Back