69 BARRACUDA INT. QUESTION

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Hopefully soon here I will be ordering my interior for my 69 barracuda. Other than Classic Ind. does anyone know where to get interior pieces ? I got on Legendary web site & they don't sell interiors for a 69 barracudas. It would be nice to find some place closer to the east coast because shipping from CA. is a killer.

I think Legendary is the main maker of interiors and I find it hard to believe they don't have it. Did you try calling them? I think 68-9 is very similar

I bought the complete interior for my 69 Barracuda from Legendary and they had everything even the fastback vinyl top which I thought was going to be hard to find

Hopefully soon here I will be ordering my interior for my 69 barracuda. Other than Classic Ind. does anyone know where to get interior pieces ? I got on Legendary web site & they don't sell interiors for a 69 barracudas. It would be nice to find some place closer to the east coast because shipping from CA. is a killer.

I've purchased both my 69 interiors from them. One good experience - one questionabe. They have them. 25% off right now and shipping discounts too. Disregard the first two images.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I'd like to order some interior stuff as well. Where did you see the 25% off? Didn't look like their website had any mention of it...

They just sent me a 25% off e-mail 2 weeks ago. They do it every year just after T'giving. Great stuff, my interior is all from Legendary!

Year One

Vote for legendary. Stay away from year one. When we ordered for dads 67 their door panels didnt have cut outs for window cranks. When I asked why, the guy replies ,"to keep cost down", Lol Year One was more expensive than Legendary, and attitude.

Although Year One use to be "the source" many years ago, they are just middlemen and many have figured out that they can buy directly from the mnfrs (ex. Legendary, ACC: Auto Custom Carpets, etc.) and wait for annual sales. Or, they go with other middleman who sell with a slightly lower profit margin (like Dante). When it's off-season and you're not getting the annual discounts directly from the mnfrs, is the way to go. I believe smaller businesses (like Dante's) have the parts (especially larger ones) drop shipped from the mnfr.

When you buy multiple components from any middlemen, be sure to ask who the mnfrs are. You might get seat upholstery from Legendary and door panels from PUI, etc. The style and quality may differ from one to another.

Just curious, which interior are you going with, standard or deluxe?
Well I came with standard dark green but its to much green for me. So im going to shake things up a bit. Everything dark green but the seats & door panels. The seats & door panels will be saddle tan deluxe. My dad has a 68 GTX with factory green & white interior & I think it looks good.

-
Back