Not open for further replies.

RealWing

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a stock MR power brake booster for my '69 Cuda restoration. Mine has a lot of rust pits and looking for one in better condition so I can have it plated.
Thx
Jim
PS This is the one on the car now.

IMG_4490_1280x960.JPG

I have one that was restored. Will take a few pictures tomorrow.

I have an original NOS, has some very, very minor pitting if you could call it that. The reason I am not using it is the reaction seal seems to be leaking. Entire unit with all new pieces, brackets, bellows and arm. PM for full pics.

Can only assume that pic is not your unit, that one is easily re-plateable and looks as it already has been. The originals look much different in color.

Last edited:
I have an original NOS, has some very, very minor pitting if you could call it that. The reason I am not using it is the reaction seal seems to be leaking. Entire unit with all new pieces, brackets, bellows and arm. PM for full pics.

Can only assume that pic is not your unit, that one is easily re-plateable and looks as it already has been. The originals look much different in color.
Thanks Gerald. PM sent.
That is the booster on my Cuda. All the rust holes have been filled and it is simply painted. Looks good, but would look terrible if replated.
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back