69 Barracuda

-

69er

Reaction score
looking for repair,shop or any useful info i can dowload for my 69 barracuda

Factory service manual of actual ink on paper cant be beat. I keep the smaller Chilton manual in the trunk for roadside reference. Never needed it ( knock on wood ).
I download and archive all sorts of pics, charts, etc.. that I might need also. Most of that comes from this forum. More often someone else here needs that info, sending me in search of. Good luck

Factory service manual of actual ink on paper cant be beat. I keep the smaller Chilton manual in the trunk for roadside reference. Never needed it ( knock on wood ).
I download and archive all sorts of pics, charts, etc.. that I might need also. Most of that comes from this forum. More often someone else here needs that info, sending me in search of. Good luck

I agree with Redfish, paper manuals cant be beat. My service manual is in paper, but it cost me almost $100(again ebay). I tried looking for parts manual on paper but just couldnt find so I got the one on cd. Lots of info on this site, lots of knowledgable guys and gals. If you cant find a parts manual, lemme know and I can burn one on cd for you.

-
Back