69 Cuda Fastback change complete

-
Tom,

Nice job! The car looks great. Thanks for choosing Legendary for your interiors parts. Would you like us to send you a Certificate of Authenticity?

Eric DeTaeye
Public Relations
Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

That is one nice 69. I plan on redoing my interior this winter on my 69 notchback.... I already have the Legendary Hides and foam. Love 68/69 fastbacks especially in B5!

I have had my 69 since 1984 (my first car)......

Great Job.

Why sure Eric, I never remembered to ask Chris. Thank you.
Haney, send me a shot of yours now if you have one.
[email protected].

Thanks to all for your nice comments.
Tom

And to top it off, my custom made Trim Parts floor mats arrived today. Thanks again to Legendary for hooking me up with Terri McMullen at Trim Parts who had her team create these perfect floor mats for me from the patterns I sent to them. What a nice fit!!!

DSCN0261.jpg

DSCN0262.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

rear floor mat.jpg

I also want to thank Curtis from the great (but wet) state of Florida for taking my old interior off my hands and by doing so he helped me clean the garage and he gave me some money too!
I hope the pieces do you as well in your Barracuda as they did me Curtis and thank you so much for being so prompt and kind.
Tom Hand

Great Job! I'm going through the dash deal now.

I love the car looks good but just curious about those painted bumpers?

Mullinax, those are my spare chrome bumpers that were stripped and painted in 1982.
I am sorry for not making it very clear but I sold the interior parts to Curtis (Waggin) already. Thank you for the interest though.
Tom

Tom,Your interior look's awesome!!!!as with the rest of your car.I got the packages today,I have been excited about this since we first talked and have been changing priorities around a bit.the cuda has moved up on my list as now I have most of the parts to complete it.I showed my girl the parts and she's still drooling.......over your car Lol. Thank You again, Curtis

Any tips for doing the headliner? I am in the process of doing mine and want to get it right the first time.

Hey tom,started installing the upholstery onto the seats,awesome!I got the uppers on but I have to fix some rusty stuff ont the lower fronts will post some pic's when I get my camera back.Thank's again! also looking for 1 left and 1 right hinge cover for 68 or 69 cuda bucket seats thanks all!

looks great !
69 had the last / best of upholstered fish guts.
Door panels in a en-body fish are more lke imside of a bait tank.

-
Back