69 cuda grille moron on ebay

-
The only problem I see with the ad is you calling him a moron. They are exactly what he says they are, they aren't ungodly over-priced and someone may want them. Why would you just go off and insult the guy without giving him a reason why? I think there is a moron involved here, and it ain't the seller.

i have seen some adds worthy of a comment on their prices or product descrptions, but this isnt one of them by a long shot

I completely agree with the guys response to you.... You were by far out of line sending him or her a message like that... I could see you saying something like that to him/her if they were listed for like $1,000 or something, but jeez, they're only listed for $25.

Why don't you just be the moron to go find an OK pair of real grilles and pay $2,000 for them just driving the price on our parts up even more so we won't have any choice but to make more of these homemade charbroil grilles for our cars....

I think the OP is running with his tail between his legs since we haven't heard him chime back in...

Amazing the stuf that shows up on Ebay. UGOTTACHECK THIS OUT. TODAY IS OCTOBER 23rd, so ad will end in about a week.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dear partsmonsta,

Your the MORON for contacting me. I have the right to sell whatever I want. They came in a car I'm working on, I listed them for someone who might want them, for whatever possible reason, just because I can. This is eBay, and last time I checked America, so I can sell whatever the f*** I want.

- sean1711
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: sean1711
Subject: Other: partsmonsta sent a message about 1969 Barracuda Grille Set Handmade #321007794842
Sent Date: Oct-23-12 07:53:18 PDT

Dear sean1711,

You are an absolute MORON.

- partsmonsta

1969 Barracuda Grille Set Handmade
Item Id: 321007794842
End time: Oct-29-12 08:10:09 PDT
Seller:
sean1711 (712)

What was your original message to him?????

What was your original message to him?????

It's there.

Dear sean1711,

You are an absolute MORON.

- partsmonsta

I say, Dear partsmonsta, You are an absolute moron.

That or just don't so quick too judge someone for something they are trying to sell on ebay. As a Seller MYSELF with over a 400 + Pos, feedback on there. I have learned there is a Buyer out there for EVERYTHING!

What disturbs me here is we are better than this. We ridicule him and in turn have resorted to the same behavior he displayed. Come on fabo,we are better than this.Point made lets move on.

Wow, why does it not surprise me that he would go post this comment on a forum. I'm working on a 69 Barracuda, the one in my profile picture. It's for a friend of mine, and I have been doing everything from the ground up. Body work, Paint work everything, and it has been pretty great! I have been to this forum before to search for some info I needed.

The set of grilles that I put on eBay, came on the car when I started working on it. The car originally belonged to a car shop teacher that was the owners teacher. He bought the car, and never did anything with it.

I removed the grilles off the car, and I plan to put the real deal on them. I posted the grilles on eBay, for my own amusement. I know that they are handmade, and not something I would ever use on a car, but I thought hey, it's eBay, someone might want them. They are perfect for the idea's you all had. Wall Art, Yard art, man cave etc. I thought about using them in my garage and installing headlights and creating something cool with them. I more listed them to see if I could sell them. Hey I was only asking $25.00 for them!

I was more mad that some idiot would have the nerve to contact me and just state your a Moron? WTF crossed my mind.

Does he go around doing this to all sellers he has a problem with! The dude can't even spell and has pretty bad eBay feedback, so that kinda answers it for me.

This by the way was my full response to him. I see he likes to edit. I told him not to contact me again!
Dear partsmonsta,

Your the MORON for contacting me. I have the right to sell whatever I want. They came in a car I'm working on, I listed them for someone who might want them, for whatever possible reason, just because I can. This is eBay, and last time I checked America, so I can sell whatever the f*** I want.

Don't contact me again.

- sean1711

Great forum you have here, not trying to beat a dead horse here with replying to this, but thought I should set the record straight. Maybe partsmonsta should know that nothing on the internet is private, and that I could easily show him to be the idiot he is.

Wow, why does it not surprise me that he would go post this comment on a forum. I'm working on a 69 Barracuda, the one in my profile picture. It's for a friend of mine, and I have been doing everything from the ground up. Body work, Paint work everything, and it has been pretty great! I have been to this forum before to search for some info I needed.

The set of grilles that I put on eBay, came on the car when I started working on it. The car originally belonged to a car shop teacher that was the owners teacher. He bought the car, and never did anything with it.

I removed the grilles off the car, and I plan to put the real deal on them. I posted the grilles on eBay, for my own amusement. I know that they are handmade, and not something I would ever use on a car, but I thought hey, it's eBay, someone might want them. They are perfect for the idea's you all had. Wall Art, Yard art, man cave etc. I thought about using them in my garage and installing headlights and creating something cool with them. I more listed them to see if I could sell them. Hey I was only asking $25.00 for them!

I was more mad that some idiot would have the nerve to contact me and just state your a Moron? WTF crossed my mind.

Does he go around doing this to all sellers he has a problem with! The dude can't even spell and has pretty bad eBay feedback, so that kinda answers it for me.

This by the way was my full response to him. I see he likes to edit. I told him not to contact me again!
Dear partsmonsta,

Don't contact me again.

- sean1711

Great forum you have here, not trying to beat a dead horse here with replying to this, but thought I should set the record straight. Maybe partsmonsta should know that nothing on the internet is private, and that I could easily show him to be the idiot he is.

Welcome to FABO!!!!! Hope you stay for awhile and if you need help, ask away!!! Funny, he came to ***** about you, it went the other way on him, and now we have a new member!!! :glasses7:

LOL, well spoken Sean. They might look good hanging over a pool table with
some flood lights in them, or over a bar.

Definitely a good choice on your part to put the original look back in the cuda, as I think they look fantastic.

welcome to FABO !

dont let one jackass deter you from coming here and hanging out. theres one or two in every bunch. this is a great place with great people !

Moderators should have deleted the original post. It's not a for sale item & we can't make comments in for sale threads other than direct questions anyway if it was. Why let the guy trash someone here? JMO.

-
Back