-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxwedge470

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 69 Dart Bulge Hood, complete with all original molding, inserts, DODGE emblem, 340 4barrel,
Would like to sell complete rather than part out.

$900

Utica, MI 48317

20190914_154429.jpg

20190914_154412.jpg

20190914_154451.jpg

20190914_154440.jpg

20190914_154401.jpg

20190914_154347.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much? And does this hood provide any extra clearance in the center over the non bulge hood?

If you decide to sell just the hood. I would be interested in buying just the hood.

Maxwedge 470! Just seen your post! I have not been on in a few days. Anyway I would be interested in just hood. I will make reasonable offer
I am not far from you there would be no shipping. Send me your phone # if you want to dicuss. Thanks

Maxwedge 470! Just seen your post! I have not been on in a few days. Anyway I would be interested in just hood. I will make reasonable offer
I am not far from you there would be no shipping. Send me your phone # if you want to dicuss. Thanks
D.Dog,
I am asking $900. for the complete hood, really wanted to sell it all together.
What would you offer since I am in Michigan, we wouldn't have to ship & it is a fine piece.
All factory trim, emblem, seals on it in nice shape.
Your thought's?
Phone number removed by staff
Thanks,
Rog

Last edited by a moderator:
D.Dog,
I am asking $900. for the complete hood, really wanted to sell it all together.
What would you offer since I am in Michigan, we wouldn't have to ship & it is a fine piece.
All factory trim, emblem, seals on it in nice shape.
Your thought's?
Phone number removed by staff
Thanks,
Rog
Rog I know you are new here but I deleted your phone number. It's best for internet safety and it's against the sale rules. I will also modify your first post to include the price. That is required as per the sale rules. Please share personal information through a personal message. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back