Not open for further replies.

physixx

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Contact seller
I just picked up this gem of a ride. 1969 Dart 4-door with the 225 /6 with A/C and 40K miles on it. Green outside and green inside. The interior is excellent, the hood with the front trim along with the trunk lid are undamaged, excellent grill, and straight bumpers but the chrome is a bit weathered. The dash is decent but the pad has the usual crack. AM radio looks good but I haven’t tested it yet. SBP spare with a good tire, Looks to be American Racing Outlaw II 15" LBP aluminum rims with new (still has the tread stickers on) Pirelli P400 touring 215/70R-15 tires, LBP 14x5.5 rally rims (date code of Oct. 7, 1972) with later style center caps, and a nice 8 3/4 (742 case) with new brakes, drums, LBP aftermarket axles and studs, and 3.23 sure-grip. The car also has new stock style rear springs, front and rear sway bars and a new power brake booster. Let me know if anyone can use anything from this car.

On the big stuff, I'd like to get $1200 for the complete rear with the shock plates and U-bolts. $150 for the rallys, $600 for the aluminum wheels and Pirelli tires and $125 for the grill with the headlights, bezels, rings, buckets and all the attaching parts and $275 for the front and rear sway bars with all the attaching parts. Plus shipping on everything.

Ken
Edison, NJ

Attachments

• DSCN1272.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 394
  • DSCN1273.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 416
  • DSCN1274.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 399
  • DSCN1275.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 403
  • DSCN1276.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCN1277.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCN1278.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 402
  • DSCN1283.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 389
  • DSCN1285.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 396
  • DSCN1287.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 396
Night Moves, I sent you a PM

Dodge33, I'd like to take the radio out to see if it works before I give you a price.

Ken

interested in grill and accessories,shipping to 66018 also maybe the hood if not taken

I have to put you #2 on the list for the grill and accessories. The hood is still available. Do you need the front trim with it? Shipping might be tough though on the hood.

Ken

Haven't really looked for a hood locally trim would be nice mine is jacked but not neccessary,shipping probly would kill me

That's the biggest problem with large parts. The shipping makes it expensive. I'll let you know about the grill and accessories. If the other guy that's interested doesn't want it, you're next in line. That shouldn't be too much to ship.

PM sent on tail lamps, dash pad, steering wheel, antenna, right front fender and glove box lid
Thanks

Still interested in grille,last pm from you on fri.What shape is it in? Still like to see pics,Thanks Todd

I just got home from a race in PA so I'll get the grill pics and see if the radio works. Sorry for the delay in getting this information.

Ken

The car was stripped down quite a bit and got sent to the recycler. Not much was left of her but a lot of her parts are still being used.

Now on to the next project.

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back