[WANTED] 69 Dart Inside Door GTS Sport Emblem

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody knows where i can try to find one of these emblems, REALLY ?????????????
How about a little help...............................

Joe,
I can tell you from experience these are hard to come by. I accumulated one back in the 80s and got another when I bought a car about 3 years ago. I sold the pair to a friend for $200 (his offer) but could have got more.

Don't give up. One will show up someday.
Dallas

What do they look like,anyone got a pic?I have a set of 67-68 black GT door panels with a GT emblems on them in good shape that I was fixing to remove since the panel board is crap and I will get pics also......

What do they look like,anyone got a pic?I have a set of 67-68 black GT door panels with a GT emblems on them in good shape that I was fixing to remove since the panel board is crap and I will get pics also......

THe GT Sport emblems look like this...

406949_370540266361687_856395336_n.jpg

I not have..mine are a triangular looking metal "GT" mounted in the door panels...sorry....

They used to make them. I bought a set. I Just herd they will be back out in June.

They used to make them. I bought a set. I Just herd they will be back out in June.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the heads up Dave!

I'd be interested in knowing where you got yours from? Also, what did they run?

Thanks
-AlV

That's good to hear. Thanks for the heads up Dave!

I'd be interested in knowing where you got yours from? Also, what did they run?

Thanks
-AlV

I will see if i can find the paper work. they were like 90.00 each i think. but the are mint.

I have one maybe a pair if I remember one of the studs was boken on one of them. if you are still in need let me know I dig it up, if I have a pair I would sell them as apai just thought you should know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back