'69 Dart Sun visor help needed.

-

Verno

Reaction score
Looking for a set of 69 Dart convertible sun visors to rebuild or very accurate template and/or detailed photos showing complete visor and inner & outer ends.
Any help asap greatly appreciated. I bought an interior and they built the sunvisors wrong they are giving me a limited amount of time to sort it out.

This is a '69 Dart convertible sunvisor.
1969 Dart Convertible Visiors-1.jpg

This is what I got from Legendary
20171019_222417.jpg

That sucks! I was going to buy my interior from Legendary now I am questioning their products. I can get you exterior measurements when I get home from work if you want. Or I could trace mine if that would be better. Mine are OE except where my dad restitched the seams, but the shape should is OE from 67. This seems like such an easy thing for legendary to get right what are they saying?

I bought the interior through Wellington Classics in Colorado. Great pricing and the best after sale service I've ever experienced. They got right on the sunvisor issue, sourced correct parts from a different manufacture and have them on the way to me. All in less then 48 hrs. The rest of the interior from Legendary look good but not installed yet.

Good info. I got swatches from legendary and they match the OE 100% color and texture for the seat covers. don't know if the layout is 100% as I have not ordered yet.

I believe my replacements were from Legendary and were much better than those. Don't really have access to them right now, though...

-
Back