-
Status
Not open for further replies.

cujo

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a 69 dart thats half apart.its a factory 340 4spd l.a car Q5 blue,white vinyl top white swinger stripe and black int.with bench seat.the car is now orange,the windshield and grille are missing.the front clip,doors and interior are not on the car it has the clutch pedals in car along with a spare set.8 3/4 in carit had new 1/4s installed years ago but the didnt make 69 yet so there are no marker lights.the front fenders also dont have marker lights plus there are 2 other non 69 fenders with car also has 2 spare doors,2 spare dashes.there are 3 boxes of misc.parts including extra man.steering box thumb dail a/m radio drip rail chrome vinyl top chrome,door hinges under dash a/c thing bunch other stuff.original power bulge hood.1970 340 with less than 2000 mi.very strong runner dont know much about it just that its origianal bore and ran 12s in a 3600 lb car (i seen that).i have an a833 4spd(yr?) with bench seat shifter and linkage.ther is no rust in trunk or floorscar has been in garage last 15 yrs the only rust i found is under drivers door on rocker size if a quarter.i have title and fender tag.car is 45 min.north of st.louis.but heres the kicker it was suppose to be sold to my buddy but after 1 mo. he says he cant come up with money so now i have less than 2 weeks to sell i have to have money for a down payment on my house so if you can buy this car and pickit up in a week its your if not dont mess with me please i want $4000 for this car if you have cash call me 618--498-7685 cory or pm me ill try to get pics but i dont know how to put them on here thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back