69 Dart Swinger survivor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a buckets/console or column shift car?

Man 12K is a deal on this baby. Someone's gonna have a nice Swinger w/ no suprises for that price. If I didnt have my 67 I'd be on it quick.

Good luck Greg - Someone snatch this up. Greg's a good guy. Answered all my annoying PM's on wheel/tire combos on Moparts without complaint!

Is this a buckets/console or column shift car?

Man 12K is a deal on this baby. Someone's gonna have a nice Swinger w/ no suprises for that price. If I didnt have my 67 I'd be on it quick.

Good luck Greg - Someone snatch this up. Greg's a good guy. Answered all my annoying PM's on wheel/tire combos on Moparts without complaint!

It's a plain Jane bench seat with column shift. It has a line-lock on the shift lever. I'm 64 and I love to impress the young guys I know with this car. It will really light them up, even without the linelock. I don't know why my sig isn't showing but my name is Gene. I get called Greg all the time. I'm really surprised this thing hasn't sold. Thanks for the nice words. You too, 73dodgeman.

It's a plain Jane bench seat with column shift. It has a line-lock on the shift lever. I'm 64 and I love to impress the young guys I know with this car. It will really light them up, even without the linelock. I don't know why my sig isn't showing but my name is Gene. I get called Greg all the time. I'm really surprised this thing hasn't sold. Thanks for the nice words. You too, 73dodgeman.

DOH! Sorry Gene! It's been awhile since we PM'd on Moparts...I was speaking with another 69 Dart owner near me, and his name is Greg. I got screwed up!

bump.gif

If I didn't already have my '69 I'd gobble it up. Love that color (obviously)

Good luck with the sale. I'm going to post this over on my other site - LX Forums. I have a lot of guys like me who have oldies and new age hemis. Maybe there is some interest there.

Chas

eidt:

Gene,

Here is where I posted it.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=1812922#post1812922

If I didn't already have my '69 I'd gobble it up. Love that color (obviously)

Good luck with the sale. I'm going to post this over on my other site - LX Forums. I have a lot of guys like me who have oldies and new age hemis. Maybe there is some interest there.

Chas

eidt:

Gene,

Here is where I posted it.

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?p=1812922#post1812922

Thanks Chas,
Cool site, and you have a couple of great looking cars. Especially the 69. One of your posters said that the 318 would have to go. Well, I wanted to put a stroker in the car myself, but this car as it sits will out perform most cars on the road, sounds bad, will light the tires from a stop, burns 89 octane, and gets 15mpg at 70 mph. Thanks for your help.

I think if it was a 340 car it would have been gobbled up right away. With the economy swirling in the bowl ,it`s a tough time to sell anything. If you can wait and sell it once things are back on track ,you`ll have a better chance at getting all of it`s worth. Good luck.

I think if it was a 340 car it would have been gobbled up right away. With the economy swirling in the bowl ,it`s a tough time to sell anything. If you can wait and sell it once things are back on track ,you`ll have a better chance at getting all of it`s worth. Good luck.

I'm sure it would have at this price. The nice 340 cars I've seen are $20k+. I'm not marketing this car as a collector piece, just a great street car that will cost more if people start spending again. Thanks for your response.

I have a 1936 Ford tudor sedan (slantback) that I might be willing to trade. Its totally stock. Is this the sort of car you are looking for? I can't see any pictures of your car on my computer at work for some reason. I am just going by the description on the thread. I will have to try and look at this thread from home tonight.

Thanks for your response, but I recently bought a 36 coupe. I can't edit my post any longer. Need to sell outright.

New pic this morning. Put it out by the street to see if that will work. Sold them this way in the past.

dart0.jpg

I've seen this car and am amazed that it is not gone yet. I know that our economy is in the tank around here but somebody is going to get a sweet deal. If I didn't already have more cars than cash and brains I'd be all over this Dart.

Hey Gene I think that you are on the right track by getting the car out in the public eye. The pics are great but I think that the car looks better in person. If it doesn't sell let me know and I'll be happy to "exercise" it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back