Status
Not open for further replies.

gkgeiger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
8/28/08 added video w/sound

Well, I'm doing this again. The last time I changed my mind. This time it's for real, but only if I get my price. It's a 59k mile surviver from N.C. Still has the original selling dealer sticker on the deck lid. It's a warmed up 318 w/904 and 3:55 8 3/4 Surgrip. It has new suspension all around. Large bolt pattern frt and rear. Wilwood discs up front. It has 2 1/2" exhaust w/H pipe and flowmasters. New BFG tires and steelies w/ dog dish hubcaps. Paint is mostly original, but has been redone under the hood. It has patina, and I was going to leave it that way. Only has 2 small areas that could use some attention. Trunk and floor are good. Runs and drives great. I have lots of pics. Price $14k OBO. Sorry no trades unless you have a mid 30's or 40 Ford. Pm or email me if interested [email protected] Thanks!

myDart029Small.jpg

dart2.jpg

I will be leaving for a couple of days in the morning. I won't be able to respond to any PM's or emails until Sun Night or Mon morning. Thanks!

What cam you got in that? Sounds good

I wish I could tell you. I just don't know. I bought this car from the uncle of the young man that had the engine work done. He didn't know what all was done. I know he put a set of Aerohead S.B. heads on it. It has a Performer RPM w/ 600 Eddy carb, MP electronic ignition, and Headman headers. It runs very strong for a 318. It had a 4:11 with a manual valve body when I bought it. I changed both. It now has a 3:23 and fully auto trans. I was told it ran high 13's the way I bought it.

can you get a close shot of the Dart Swinger layout on the front fender....pretty please?

Just a free bump for a beautiful old car.
Man, that is a nice ride ya got there.

George

oh so very awesome, thanks a plenty, I had put replacements on mine based on an old fender that I had around, but it had been repainted. Wasn't sure of the placement.

Very cool Dart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back