69 Dart WIW

-

wannadrag

Reaction score
Looking to see if any southern WI or N IL guys know this car and need some opinions as to the worth of it.Suppose to be a 340 4spd car?F/T is gone.Currently a slightly over stock 400 with a auto,floor hump for the standard is there yet,8.75 with 323s.Recent paint with new 1/4s.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 193
  • 3.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 204
Need your thoughts,dealing next week.The guy is thinking $12000 but not exactly sure.

Huh? That car is worth more than that, I'd say it's a fair price.

Not in this market. I'd say $10k would be a decent price if the interior is nice, and the under hood area isn't all cobbled up.

Looks like the side marker lights are not there? Or maybe it's the picture. Check the vin if the 5th letter is a P I'd say that is a fair price if the bottom of the car looks like the top.

value is still in the eye of the beholder---- you can see the car physically---that tells way more than the pictures here. if you like the car make an offer-- the market is soft --treat the seller fairly & you will both get a deal.
let us know how if goes.

Lawrence

hey wanna drag----

post of some more pictures--- you are asking 12k-- give the prospective buyers a sample of the car-- under hood, under car--- different angles-
wash the car, jack it up & take lots of photos-- this is your ad-- use it to your advantage---
good luck with your sale car looks good lawrence

Not selling,thinking of swaping my 64 Belvedere for it plus some $ my way.Just trying to get as much input as possible.I was a GM guy for 30+ years and got into the mopars a couple years ago for a change,so my knowledge isnt so good on what to look for.These Darts are all over the place on prices and its hard guess its worth

Since you were a bow tie guy, you know that there's lots of clones around.....

What is the owners description of the Dart or what is he representing the Dart as? Is it a GT with the GTS hood? Is it a real GTS (or did I miss that)?

I don't see any of the GTS badging, but the body man that did it or PO may not have wanted the badges....

It has the BB stripe, but those can be gotten on ebay........

Just my .02

He thinks its a real 340 car but has no fender tag.He is just selling it as a dart and not claiming GT or GTS.

Without the rear marker lights it looks like a 67 with a 69 nose.
Also GT's were mostly bucket seats and had GT on the door panels.

-
Back