69 notchback questions

-
The monaco is basically dent free. Just going to need some metal I can't upload picture. Up here we didn't have a monaco 500. . Monaco was top for 66.
RSie. Your welcome anytime . As long as your not a total pig I w ill supply the beer. Maybe set your limit at 20. Maybe 30 if your still entertaining
PARTY AT FARMER'S PLACE!

Regarding 340s price. I went to look at it with a no bullshit attitude I only saw it run on a video. Went home to ponder. Phone them that evening and offered my 15 . No haggle no screwing around. They phoned me back couple hours later and said we had a deal.. Month later I investigated and found numbers matched.. It turned out pretty good. Could have easily gone the other way.

Fred . Interesting pictures. Fairly close to what I am doing.
I was going to take a closer look this morning and for some reason I can't find them. I am looking forward to seeing the car.

Fred . Interesting pictures. Fairly close to what I am doing.
I was going to take a closer look this morning and for some reason I can't find them. I am looking forward to seeing the car.
Morning Farmer I pushed the wrong button and deleted them. Goes to show ya how bad I am at using a computer. lol

20181203_152136.jpg
20181218_120444.jpg
20190615_131910 (1).jpg
This 1/4 had a long deep dent from front to back that I fixed. Not laser straight but I plan on driving the car not looking at it. I plan on painting it next weekend.

-
Back