-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CudaJunction

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
1969 Plymouth Valiant 2 door post car. 6 cylinder auto with a/c. Does run havent drove it thogh. Car is very complete and intact. A few dents and dings here and there. Only rust visiable is a few bubbles down low on passenger rear quarter, oregon high desert car. Build your very own green brick. Car is located in southern oregon. I can get any of my cars or parts to a Reno safe place if that helps anyone out.
Tom
Please read this; http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=41&a=6

Attachments

• 69val.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,143
  • 69val1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 2,167
  • 69val2.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,153
  • 69val3.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 2,166
  • 69val4.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,163
  • 69val5.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 2,148
the ones i like are always too far or too much. in this case... far

good luck with the sale

Gonna have to go into business to drive these back east... looks good for the price...good luck

drive it two feet so you dont have to say the weird statement about not having drove it.
that sentence smells funny IMO, but I do like honesty too

I'd buy if I had the spare money. I'd love to get a slant

best of luck

Everybody wines about to bad its so far from me, You all need to wake up I had a car shipped from Seattle WA to Niagara Falls NY for a total shipping cost of $900.00 and that like one side of the world to the other so stop wining and just buy it I did and you can to I have the guy that brought mine backs number if any one would like it he has a transport car carrier horest and reliable, Good luck with your sale Tom !

In my opinion , this is the best buy on FABO . Cool body lines post car at a cheep price . If my stable wasnt full , id be on this like a fat kid on a twinkee !!! GLWS

Just picked up a nice front front bumper and left front fender that go with the car.

Seems like the market for selling cars is flat unless you GIVE them away Tom. I sold my Twister for $1800 WITH the 8 3/4, rallyes and threw in a NICE rust free straight right fender and cherry bumper and a 72 black rear seat.
Parts however seem to fly out the door...

Just to make a point- I just picked up this for $1600. 8 3/4, factory KH disc brakes, set up for big block.

Attachments

• IMAG0483.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 786
  • IMAG0482.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 774
Not a bad starting point- these cars a the most rigid and lightest of the '67-'76 A-bodies. Not very common, either- this was the end of Chrysler building 2-dr sedans and I believe that total V-100 production of said 2-drs was under 7800 (read it somewhere). Must've been popular in the NW, I have one as well as 2 friends of mine own '69 VAliant 2-drs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back