69 Super Bee

-

mickey_bigdaddy

Reaction score
What would this car be worth to you? I'm thinking about making an offer for it.

Attachments

• Plano-20120128-00176.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 541
  • Plano-20120128-00178.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 449
  • Plano-20120128-00179.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 445
  • Plano-20120128-00180.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 440
  • Plano-20120128-00183.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 444
  • Plano-20120128-00190.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 437
Is it coronet or superbee? I thought all super bees back then had hood scoops, I never saw one without anyway. 3000

Is it coronet or superbee? I thought all super bees back then had hood scoops, I never saw one without anyway. 3000

N96 option=scoops and non N96=Bulge hood

And if the bottom side is solid i'll take all supe bee's you guys have at $3000 a pop

Is it coronet or superbee? I thought all super bees back then had hood scoops, I never saw one without anyway./QUOTE]

That and it should have a "bee" emblem on the grill in place of the word "Dodge" . I see it has one on the trunk and it has the correct gauge cluster for a Bee.... previously wrecked and the grill/hood were swapped out? $2k if the under side is fairly solid.

2k to 3k would be a great price these days for a real super bee in that shape. Good luck finding one that price range, I see cars in that shape all the time go for around 6k, cost a lot these days just to get a beat up body.

Looks like a later in the year Bee. The rear windows pop out.

That there is a post car and it has a coronet grille in it very cool car
if the frame is solid I would value it at around 5000 if numbers matching engine and tranny around 7000 I would buy everyone I could find for 2 to 3 grand

My 69 had that same hood and yes somewhere down the line they put a Coronet grill in it. I myself would not give more than $3000-3500 for one in that condition IF the bottom od the car is in good shape. OK so I might be a bit of a tight-arse. I just don't agree with the high prices on some old rusted out cars, Just ruins it for everyone that does not have deep pockets .

Jim

If its a Bee, I would be surprised if you get it for any less than 5-6k no matter the condition. There is a thirst for them big time!

WHAT DOES VIN AND NUMBERS ON ENG SAY????? RUNS? ENG TURNS OVER?? FRAME, BOTTOM SIDE??? HOW MANY $$$$$$ YA GOT TO PUT IT ON ROAD????? I , PERSONALLY QUITE MESSING WITH BEES, RUNNERS,,, ETC BACK WHAT ,,, 15 YEARS AGO WHEN PEOPLE STARTED WANTING $3000-3500 FOR CARS THAT AREN'T EVEN GOOD PARTS CARS>..... AND STARTED PLAYING WITH " A " CARS THAT WERE MUCH BETTER CONDITION, LIGHTER, COULD BE FASTER, CHEAPER, PRETIER, SEXIER...... lol ,,, JUST ME
YA MIGHT CRUISE FBBO AND GET THEIR THOUGHTS, THOSE GUYS LIVE AND BREATH THEIR FAVORITE BODY STYLE LIKE US GUYS ARE A BODY NUTS!!! MIGHT BE THEY CAN TURN YA ON TO BETTER CAR FOR LESS $$$$????

I think too often we make an impulse buy without looking at what it will cost to put it together.Sheet metal is still available for these from after market vendors so take stock of what needs work do some research. While not uncommon with the vinyl top the rot on this one probably extends further than what you see. Look closely around the window frames. Personally I try to balance the labor I will need to invest into the offer. Less body work I'd be more likely to offer more but this one needs a lot just looking at what you have provided. I'd offer a low offer (3K or so)but like some have said here these have commanded some high$ lately. I saw a wretched roller go for 14K a few months ago? Verify the WM vin and if it's matching # or not.....

[URL="http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=33085&d=1398490427"][URL="http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=33085&d=1398490427"][/URL][/URL]

-
Back