69 Valiant passenger turn signal

-

Dogdish95

Reaction score
I have a 69 valiant. The passenger turn signal will not illuminate on the dash but clicks. The two front drivers lights flash. The rear passenger light Signal blinks. The drivers side blinks In the rear but the front drivers lights don’t blink at all. With head lights on I get no drivers signal or pass free signal at all all lights stay illuminated. The turn signal switch was replaced. The bulbs have been replaced and grounds cleaned. The bulk head was cleaned and all connections cleaned. Flasher bus changed. Any thoughts? Been running things down for a year..

I have a 69 valiant. The passenger turn signal will not illuminate on the dash but clicks. The two front drivers lights flash. The rear passenger light Signal blinks. The drivers side blinks In the rear but the front drivers lights don’t blink at all. With head lights on I get no drivers signal or pass free signal at all all lights stay illuminated. The turn signal switch was replaced. The bulbs have been replaced and grounds cleaned. The bulk head was cleaned and all connections cleaned. Flasher bus changed. Any thoughts? Been running things down for a year..
Issue was front parking lights being corroded inside and needing the sockets replaced. Also cleaned all grounds and ran one from both lights to the battery

-
Back