[WANTED] 7 1/4 axles and complete rear housings/A body front suspension parts Will be at Fall Carlisle 2023 at my spots

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizard

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking to buy small bolt pattern but let me know what you have I will buy them also buy big bolt 7 1/4 axles and complete rears. Also if you have front A body hubs either junk or nice I will buy them. Dont care if rusty or have holes in them. Just need them to move cars around. Also need upper and lower A body control arms and backing plates. Basically complete front suspension parts. Rusted Junk or not I dont care I will buy it.

I will be at Fall Carlisle in my spots days of 27 Sept thru 1st of Oct. You can just drive in to my spot and dump off all suspension parts and I will pay you. I can let you know my spots then.

Thanks,

Wizard

Last edited:
Wizard, I PMed you. Your in box is full.

Last edited:
I have a set of upper control arms for the early A body's if you're interested. 65'

PM sent - I've got a pair of front assemblies - upper arms/spindles/plates/drums off a 68 Barracuda. Already off the car and in the shed. I'm just an hour south of you, 10 minutes into Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back