-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maynardc69

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a A-body 7 1/4 posi rear end. 3:73 gears I believe. Missing brakes, and drums. Came off a valiant. Nothing wrong with it, just upgraded to a 8 3/4 posi. Make an offer

I also have a open carrier for a 8 3/4, no gears. Make an offer.

Also have a set of rare mopar long rams off a BB. Comes with air cleaners and the middle linkage piece. I have them on ebay right now. I am willing to trade to. Polished by someone else and the numbers also got polished off.

Ive got pics of everything and can email them or text them.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300944550849?item=300944550849&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Attachments

• long rams.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 620
Open to offers. I have them BIN on ebay for $2000 for the long rams.

Proabaly $200 for rear end and $50 for center section. /offer

Do you KNOW what the gears are for the 7 1/4? I've got a 7 1/4 sure grip and might be interested just for the gears. Thanks. Dennis

Hi,
On the 7 1/4 sure grip do you know if it is the cone or cluth type suregrip and if you are coming up with 3.73 to 1 ratio it is probably a 3.55 or 3.91...thankyou....

Hi,
On the 7 1/4 sure grip do you know if it is the cone or cluth type suregrip and if you are coming up with 3.73 to 1 ratio it is probably a 3.55 or 3.91...thankyou....
I do not know. I can take the cover off and look inside of it. It may take a day or two to do it.

maynardc69, I would be interested in the Sure Grip/center of the 7 1/4.
Shipping the entire rear to california could be costly most likely.

That's what I was thinking too. If you hold both axles and try to turn the pinion they both move. Now if you only hold one axle the other will move.

If you spin it and both spin in same direction its a sure grip
Also in the second pic of the rear end you can clearly make out the stamping 2.76

It is an open not sure grip 2.76 Rear end

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back