7/16 X 20 early Cragar wheel lug nut narrow shank

-

62lancer

Reaction score
I have a set of early Cragar 15 inch wheels on my 67 Valiant. They take 7/16 X 20 lug nuts. However the early Cragars take the narrow shank lug nut and the newer Cragar Lug Nuts 7/16 X 20 lug nuts will not work (shank too big along with the washer) Does any one have 2 or more RH thread early Cragar Mag Wheel lug nuts they would be willing to part with. Located in Boise Idaho---ph-208-571-3480---------

Valiant 1967 at Barrel House Show Mar25, 2017 J-105.jpg

Last edited:
I have 14" Cragars on my 1965 Dart. Don't know the year of them. I bought chrome lug-nuts on ebay, in both LH and RH threads, maybe 10 years ago. The shanks are pretty thin cylinders so can't imagine any being thinner.

I have 14" Cragars on my 1965 Dart. Don't know the year of them. I bought chrome lug-nuts on ebay, in both LH and RH threads, maybe 10 years ago. The shanks are pretty thin cylinders so can't imagine any being thinner.
Thanks for the reply--Do you have extras?

Cragar early style narrow shank lug nut.png

I don't think I have extras, but if I do I'm saving them. I just reinstalled my Cragars and noticed some of the lug nuts were looking to start corroding a little. Chrome-plating these days is a bit skimpy.

I don't think I have extras, but if I do I'm saving them. I just reinstalled my Cragars and noticed some of the lug nuts were looking to start corroding a little. Chrome-plating these days is a bit skimpy.
Cragar P/N is A-09005-4--they can be ordered from Cragar or found on e-bay. The early A-Body lug nuts are different and will not interchange with later small bolt circle lug nuts.

-
Back