7-7-29 to 1-17-13 GOODBYE MOM

-
I remember seeing that pic some time ago,very sorry for your loss,rip Mom I am sure you did a great job in life.Prayers tonight for all your family.

Your mom will continue to live on in your heart as long as you keep the wonderful memories close. It's been close to 25 years since my mom took that journey and over 50 years for my dad but I still think of both of them almost daily. What they taught me will continue to live on through me and my kids.
Our condolences to you and your entire family.
Great pic - I remember it well from last year.

Dat Gummat! :c

Now you done made me sad... Last time I was home, Ma was recovering well from breast cancer... When I left for Basic, she was still in treatment... I signed the contract and a month later, Ma gets the diagnosis. I felt like a real shitbag abandoning her when it came time to ship out for BCT...

Also, I lost my dad in a plane crash when I was 12.... Over the years, I've lost a few family members, a grandma and grandpa on each side of the family literally right before Basic, and a slough of friends...

Really sorry for your loss. A mom is a horrible thing to lose, and I'm REALLY fearing the day when I'll finally have to bury mine...

But as a mom I know she is standing, peering over the edge of <insert better place here>, and saying "Stop your damn crying! I'm fine now!" At least, that's what my grandma said to us all at her burial when the hearse wouldn't start and we had to push it out of the cemetary and onto the side street. X')

Remember her life, and preach the lessons she taught you so that one day her sage wisdom will help the next generation. Mourn her passing, but do not live to mourn.

- CK

Sorry for the loss of your mother.... and may she RIP alway's.
What a great photo of your Mom, thank's for sharing. We are
praying for you Rod & Family. :prayer::prayer:

Thanks to everyone. Mom's are special and I'm also sorry to read about others loss

My condolances,sir.Nice picture,of family members.Hard to deal,with parents passing on,been once.

-
Back