Status
Not open for further replies.

wyoduster

live free or die
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Well not that I wanted to but I listed my car on Ebay. I just bought a 68 Barracuda Convertable and the wife is a bit wild so to calm her this is my avenue. If it doesn't sell well at least it gives me time ..... Item number: 220350502924

I've tried everything to put the link on here But nothing works.... Just go to the Item # i guess.

nope none of those threads work id go and find the thread and try another one but i gotta go to work soon yay just what i wanna do :toothy10:. but i gotta fund the duster so i shouldnt complain.

How much for the paint job if you don't mind me ask? I'm planning on going the Hemi orange route too b/c your car truely inspires me to look fast!8)

Thanks. Thats exactly what I was quoted. Seems fair. I mean the result seems totally worth it. There's no way cops will be able to keep theiy eyes off'r. I hope you get to keep'r.

Nice looking car - I need to convince the husband that I need it (and that he should pay for it).

Better not trade for the C4 Corvette or the wife will really get pissed!

Nice lookin ride. Good Luck with the sale.

George

Reserve not met on e-bay. What are you looking at getting for it?

Shame - buyers market right now, lotsa great deals out there, many hard up for cash. I'd hold on to it if you can (use the 'ol "investment" angle).

I don't mean to insult, but if you want to sell that car, take that "Afternoon delight" bullsh!t OFF the C pillar. To me, that screams "a guy named Cletus with a gold "central" did work on this thing"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back