70 340 rad and shroud up for auction 100% donated to badliilred

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
up for auction is a origional 70 340 dart radiator and correct 70-71 fan shroud .
rad was in running car no holes. only thing is the top upper metal need to be soldiered back on. this it the brackets welded to the side to mount it to the rad support of car. not cracked or anything. a 2 minute job to fix correcctly.
shroud is in great shap with no cracks or broken tabs.

i am donating these up for badlilred. he will need help with med bills and this is the least i can do right now.
. parts are in stuart va 24171
these are origional part for my 340 dart, but have no value to me over a friend.

bidding on these will end 9 pm eastern time on sunday.

i am on a notsosmart phone so i cannot list pics but i will link it to the old for sale ads i had on these items

buyer is to pay shipping (actual)

340 this will get bigger response if you have it moved to general discussion forum

I have a A/C control from a 73 duster. its the panel with vacuum device and lever to control blend door. the fan switch is there but dont know its condition. I know some one was looking for one recently I will try and get a picture tonight..

Attachments

• A-C panel1.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 418
  • A-Cpanel3.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 398
jo610.... i am 5 hrs minumum from there due west.lol

Mopar SMALL BLOCK CHROME VALVE COVERS...NEW UP FOR BID..WILL END SUNDAY 9 PM EASTERN TIME..

Attachments

• 100_1305.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 429
Have to wate tell the gf gets back in town she took the camra then i will toss some thing in here

hers some stuff i will donate
3 hats new
2 ink pens new
7 stickers
note pad new
u get it all
u pay shipping

Attachments

• Picture 077.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 375
So it seems like no one needed the A/C control. I would still like to help and have a few other parts that some one may need. I'm sure badliilred can use any help we can offer for several weeks at least so is there anyone with better computor skills willing to set up a longer term auction or parts request list that we can donate to.

-
Back