70' 340 swinger harness

-

ef8340

Reaction score
could someone post a pic where all the wires go on the main connector that plugs into the dash its round and plugs into the round pin connectors. i wanna make sure all of the wires are in the right spot. i tried to look over on moparts but it wont allow me to open the links same as abody joes
thanks

You haven't said if its rally or standard harness and panel. Both are in factory service manuals through 72 models. Do not try to read wiring diagrams through beer goggles.
I've seen 2 cases where the factory wiring diagrams did more harm than good because the user didn't comprehend the drawing. An engineer is taught a method of rotateing a item when illistrating its different planes. So where in the real world the locating key in the center of the connector might be at top 12 o'clock position, it may be shown in the drawing at 9 o'clock. The wire locations are rotated accordingly.
If you need to rotate your drawing 90 degrees to make it look like what you see in the car, do that.

its a rallye dash i didnt know that 70 340 swingers came with standard dashes aswell. the connector im concerned with is the main round one that plugs into the instrument cluster i just want to make sure everything is going to where its supposed too
thanks

The factory service manual isn't specific to a 340 Swinger build. It's a Dart manual that will include your swinger.

-
Back