70/71 Dart Tail stripe dimensions?

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
My brother has his 71 Dart painted and now instead of a vinyl stripe we're gonna paint it on then bury it under lots of clearcoat!

So we need exact dimensions and some good pics. of how these stripes are layed out, location and how they end on the bottom.

Any good pics. and placement would be appreciated! :-D

I hope this helps you.
Jim

1970-dart-strip-jpg.188866

View attachment 1970 dart strip.jpg

dart0909_2-jpg.188867

View attachment Dart0909_2.jpg

dart0909_3-jpg.188868

View attachment Dart0909_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
challengergary: I hope you can help me. I'm new on this web site as new with the computer so bear with me please. I have a 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger a real keeper. It has a white bumbel bee stripe around it and I want to change it to black. Now the one you said you could make for evilscamp and showed the pictures looks just like the one on my car. If you would do this for me I could send you a picture of the car to show it to you. I'm not sure how to attach a picture from here. Thank you.

Gary, Who sells the paint mask kit? All I've been able to find are the decals.
retroron

Challenger gary,I tried to PM you about a mask kit also, but your inbox is full. If you could PM me information on this, that would be great. The car is going to be painted in about 2 weeks or less. Planning on a white painted stripe then painting the orange over and coating with clear as someone stated above. This is for a 70 dart. Thanks Chuck

Hi we need a stencil kit for a 71 Dodge Dart. So we can have the stripe painted on the car. Can you please email me info. Car is at the body shop Thanks

-
Back