-
Status
Not open for further replies.

70sublime340

Reaction score
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Contact seller
Looking for about 2-3 inches of the lead for the amp gauge. I don't have a parts harness I can cut and my rallye dash harness has a Barney blue ring terminal crimped on. Also want the correct terminal with the small rubber block on it. Let me know!!

Looking for about 2-3 inches of the lead for the amp gauge. I don't have a parts harness I can cut and my rallye dash harness has a Barney blue ring terminal crimped on. Also want the correct terminal with the small rubber block on it. Let me know!!

What you just posted makes little sense. The capacity of the original ammeter is not 70A. What exactly is it that you are doing?

Even Ma knew the ammeter wiring was marginal, that's why there is the 60-65A alternator option wiring known commonly as "fleet, police, taxi" which somewhat bypasses the original bulkhead connector.

I've got those and you can have them. We'll hope there will be a day in the coming week when my body will allow me to box them up and drive to the post office. PM me your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back