70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
I hope the pup is ok.
I feel you pain, kids kinda adopted a stray cat that started hanging around our house.
A very loving little feller. But he loved fighting other cats, and normally was on the loosing end.
One day he came in with his eye all tore up.
That cost me $750 to have his eye removed, along with his nuts.
What can you do its the kids pet.
He his still the most loving kitty, but now he is just an in-door kitty.

I hope the pup is ok.
I feel you pain, kids kinda adopted a stray cat that started hanging around our house.
A very loving little feller. But he loved fighting other cats, and normally was on the loosing end.
One day he came in with his eye all tore up.
That cost me $750 to have his eye removed, along with his nuts.
What can you do its the kids pet.
He his still the most loving kitty, but now he is just an in-door kitty.
She's going to be okay I think. My pups are just about 6 months old and crazy.
Tell your kids thanks from me, I also adopt any stray cats that come around, at the moment there's 4, the 2 black cats are a couple years apart but dang they are just the nicest and most appreciative loving kitties. One showed up on our front porch during a snow storm and the other one was by chance. I heard a very faint crying and found the kitty hiding under my dart, Im guessing she was about 3 months old & what a treat to have a rambunctious kitten and at that time she would have been number 6 kitty. We tried to rescue a little boy cat last year but his injuries were to bad and he had a blood infection, pretty sad...but he did get to spend his last night inside being loved

And I also get some great news, the surgery went so well that I'm getting a $1000.00 refund, that is a big relief

She's back, walking around being a good girl.

IMG_20230910_094126508_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230910_100138480_HDR.jpg

Now just have to keep the 2 pups separated for 10 days. Her sister is weirded out

So very sad your pup and family had to endure this. Like the others, I know of many 3-legged dogs that have lived long and healthy lives.

Just got caught up after being a few pages behind. Glad that was a happy ending for the pup. What happened with the driver that hit her? Anything?

Just got caught up after being a few pages behind. Glad that was a happy ending for the pup. What happened with the driver that hit her? Anything?
Driver didn't even stop. a lady who stopped when the pup was in the road saw it all and talked to my wife who saw it happen also but doesn't know what the guy was driving. Orchard workers out here either don't have a driver's license, insurance, or are drunk... probably all 3 in this case

Probably wouldn’t help any anyway unless the rules are different out there. Owner is responsible to have fences or under control in Pa. Leash laws covers it all. But they are required to stop and assist.

Probably wouldn’t help any anyway unless the rules are different out there. Owner is responsible to have fences or under control in Pa. Leash laws covers it all. But they are required to stop and assist.
Yeah I'm not sure, I'd just like to find the guy and if he has 3000 dollars worth of teeth in his face ... even things up a bit.

-
Back