70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
Do videos have to be loaded on fabo via YouTube?

Upload your video on YouTube, hit the share button then copy the link, and post it here.

I headed over to Tim's for a couple hours after resurfacing the intake manifold, made some gaskets for the plenum and hooked all back up.
Left the tune in the carb alone. He locked out the distributor and we Finished the piston break in and then made a few test runs.
1st test just to 5250
2nd to 5750
3rd was to 6350 I believe with some timing out was 611.
4th with more timing.
We have some tuning left it was very rich and still need to dial it in but....

IMG_20230924_182320739_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230924_183320886_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230924_185413303_HDR.jpg

You’ve got a stout mill there. Nice work.
Thank you, so far so good. By this time last year this engine already was having issues. So it's nice to know it's done right this time

I also have to make new straight boot plug wires and put my tti 2 1/8 headers on, the fenderwell headers which Im using now have a stupid leak cylinder 3 so that's giving a false reading as well.
Lastly we're going to try and figure out how to take a video that is audible put it on YouTube and load it.

Last edited:
In the last picture it looks like you have two runs. What is the change between the two runs?

In the last picture it looks like you have two runs. What is the change between the two runs?
We backed of timing, it lost power. Then gave it a couple degrees more and it made the 633

What software/ data acquisition are you using?

What software/ data acquisition are you using?
I am trying to remember but my wife is snoring so freaking loud I can't think. I'll let you know when I can get in my brain

Lol, she can't hear anything...I've been trying to get her attention. She broke a rib last week so she has to sleep on her back.

I didn't have him print any out . What do you wanna know?
We have an afr down so as of know it was reading 1 side.
BSFC and BMEP if if you have em, also like to see Tim’s fuel curve on your carbs.

-
Back