70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
I was nervous about my first cert. After the NHRA inspector finished inspecting all of the under car bars, he stood up and asked "what chassis shop built this car"? I said none, it is a home built car between myself and a couple of buddies. He then said, "I am a die hard Chevy man, but this is a bad M.F'er". Made me feel pretty good that he inspects thousands of cars a year and was that impressed with mine.

Here ya go .

IMG_20240310_131024360_HDR.jpg

I was nervous about my first cert. After the NHRA inspector finished inspecting all of the under car bars, he stood up and asked "what chassis shop built this car"? I said none, it is a home built car between myself and a couple of buddies. He then said, "I am a die hard Chevy man, but this is a bad M.F'er". Made me feel pretty good that he inspects thousands of cars a year and was that impressed with mine.
That's cool lol.

Way to Go! Rest should be a cake walk :p

Now get going on that floor so I can see what you come up with!

Way to Go! Rest should be a cake walk :p

Now get going on that floor so I can see what you come up with!
Thanks, I'm working on fabbing tubs next, will sheet the trunk since that shouldn't cause brain paralysis like the floor is and has been a bit lol.
But I'll do my best to make it good.

Thanks, I'm working on fabbing tubs next, will sheet the trunk since that shouldn't cause brain paralysis like the floor is and has been a bit lol.
But I'll do my best to make it good.
Like eating an elephant, just one bite at a time. You’ll get there and be proud you did it yourself.

I’m gonna come up with a countdown timer for our race at renegade to help you get it done in time…. Or to apply some unwanted pressure …. lol

-
Back