70 dart 470 ci drag car build.

-
I just may, it's just a couple 3 hours from me. It would be nice to meet you guys.

Less than that if you're not afraid to put your foot in it.

I drove to Vancouver from my place yesterday. I left at 0300 hours and got there at 0600 hours. And I stopped twice for fuel. Once in town to get enough fuel to make it to the reservation and then I topped off at the reservation.

I left for home at 1045 hours (same route and everything) and got home at 1445 hours.

The difference was I could set the cruise control at 75 and just truck on. On the way home I had to deal with morons in cars and truck drivers who don't have a clue how to drive an 18 wheeler.

That's why if I can I leave early in the morning. Cuts down on the number of retards on the road.

You guys are really making it hard for me lol. I have to build an engine and do a bunch of work to the car so I was shooting for the mopar nats in August to be the first event but dam I would really like to have the car for renegade.

You guys are really making it hard for me lol. I have to build an engine and do a bunch of work to the car so I was shooting for the mopar nats in August to be the first event but dam I would really like to have the car for renegade.
DO IT!!! Breakfast in the pits AND STEAK at Korie's! lol

I might be drag racing Bill on foot and then drag queening the rest of the day. Atleast your car is complete I assume

I might be drag racing Bill on foot and then drag queening the rest of the day. Atleast your car is complete I assume
Nah, I’ll cut you some slack. If it ain’t done, we ain’t racing and you won’t be wearing a dress unless you want to…. lol

Nah, I’ll cut you some slack. If it ain’t done, we ain’t racing and you won’t be wearing a dress unless you want to…. lol
I didn't want to ask that lol & I appreciate that.
Wearing a dress is a no no. Thanks Bill, I'm still giving it my best shot at getting it done.

That’s scary. I didn’t even think maybe there was a “want to”.
I went through a few different settings on the 1985 millermatic 35 and found 3 voltage 10 wire speed works the best. But I will need to somehow keep the sheeting tighter to the frame. The way I drilled left raised areas. So I have been careful to hold them down. It's still not going to be perfect. When I get on to the next pieces I'll use sheet metal screws and drill smaller holes.

Don’t make me send my elves over there to finish it! lol
Thanks ! as far as I am away from being done, I'm very hopeful since it's staying light out later and it's warmer. If I can get the majority of the metal work done before it's 90° I'll be good.
I still have a transmission to build and my dana.
That's the other 2 big items.

Less than that if you're not afraid to put your foot in it.

I drove to Vancouver from my place yesterday. I left at 0300 hours and got there at 0600 hours. And I stopped twice for fuel. Once in town to get enough fuel to make it to the reservation and then I topped off at the reservation.

I left for home at 1045 hours (same route and everything) and got home at 1445 hours.

The difference was I could set the cruise control at 75 and just truck on. On the way home I had to deal with morons in cars and truck drivers who don't have a clue how to drive an 18 wheeler.

That's why if I can I leave early in the morning. Cuts down on the number of retards on the road.
I absolutely can't do that for anything unless it has to do with parts or cars lol

-
Back