70 Dart fender value?

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
I have a chance to do some trading.What is a rustfree 1970 Dart fender worth.No side marker but does have the front nose piece still.The other fender needs the lower bottom repaired. I was thinking $200.00 for a rustfree fender and maybe $75.00 for the one with a rust spot a the bottom...Does this sound about right?
I do not need these but maybe I could use them later down the road...

Thanks,Jim

Yes the next time I but a Dart Sport I am going to turn it into a Demon.So I could just put these away for a few years.

Not bad,I also put a whole front clip for a 71 dart/demon up for future,may not ever use it but I have it...

70-71 side lights same for dart

those AMD fenders look really nice if you follow the restoration link on this site for the EV2 dart in Canada

I would not take anything needing rust repair - only rust free parts unless you are a body man and will weld for free! just don't think it is smart to store stuff needing work

I can weld and the seat pan I am trading them for I will never use.I figure the one rust free fender is worth trading for my pan.But he is willing to trade both fenders for it.

Attachments

• seat pan 001.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 140
-
Back