-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ab7fh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Rally Gauge Dash panel with 150 MPH speedo. Unmolested radio opening. Good candidate for a restoration. I don't know if the gauges are functioning since this came out of a rolling chassis car which I turned into a race car with custom dash.

$350 or make offer + $20 shipping anywhere in the continental US.

Contact me here by PM.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC_2888.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 694
  • DSC_2889.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 685
  • DSC_2890.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 706
I added "or make offer" to this post.

No interest?? The gauges look to be in great shape. The plastic lens are fine, the dash itself needs work, but it can be restored by a pro and made to look like new, or you can do it yourself like other members of this site have done.

Make an offer....

Looks like a good deal, with all the gauges and heater controls, looks the same as a 68-9 cuda??? How are all the pins, connections?? Any cracks or breaks?

From what I can tell the circuit board looks fine.

No interest?? The gauges look to be in great shape. The plastic lens are fine, the dash itself needs work, but it can be restored by a pro and made to look like new, or you can do it yourself like other members of this site have done.

Make an offer....

yes, i just redid mine. saved alot of money, but is horribly time consuming.lol. but in the end, it is worth it.

good luck with the sale

Thanks for the 6v tip.

All the gauges work, including the speedometer.

I think it depends on the year, or possibly the options. I have seen a couple different styles of metal frames for the '70+ Darts.

If someone else has a definitive answer please feel free to comment.

Frames are different rallye vs non rallye.

You can mod a non rallye so it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back