Status
Not open for further replies.

gunnr

70 Swinger 340
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need a RH passenger side door glass, factory tint for a 70 Dart Swinger 2 door. Must be in excellent condition.
Thank you.

I need a RH passenger side door glass, factory tint for a 70 Dart Swinger 2 door. Must be in excellent condition.
Thank you.
Welcome to FABO. Because you are new I had to ok this thread but before I did that I moved it to the proper forum and deleted your e mail address. I also deleted your duplicate sale thread. You should go to the classified forums and study the sale thread posting rules. Thanks FABO Classified Section Rules

Just to help in your search, '67-72 Dart 2drHT and '71-2 Plymouth Scamp use the same glass. Naturally, there are clear and tint options, as well as date and manufacturer codes etched into the glass if that's important to you.

Old paper Hollander shows glass #3412.
'69 -'72 Dart 2 Dr. H.T.
'71- '72 Valiant 2 Dr. H.T.
(Hollander uses Valiant instead of Scamp for some reason)
Don't know why they don't include '67 - '68 Dart either.
Would suspect this is covered by the Repro market by this point in time.

Last edited:
Valiant 2drHT is probably a bit more accurate. If it's like the Dart 2drHT, you could get one without it being an actual Swinger, so, maybe you could get a Valiant 2drHT without it being an actual Scamp? Seems to me that I remember you could. Probably not too common though.....like the Dart version. Most people just call them all Swingers and Scamps even if in reality they aren't.

Nope ... I have 2 Drivers ( 1 tint, 1 clear) and 1 clear passenger.
9F3BCC1A-A15E-4D4E-A47C-4D37A6FF6AAD.jpeg

Hollander is not perfect either. They have mistakes in them. They tended to keep using the older name, of certain models, after the manufacturer changed it. Examples being Buick Special and the Olds F-85.

I know you are asking fr used glass, but I checked out AMD and thy show glass for 68-72 Dart.
I had to buy new windshield and back glass for a 64 B body and found on sale and all they charged for shipping was the $75 oversize fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back